I offer a comprehensive range of evidence-based psychology services for individuals (children, adolescents and adults); couples/families; and third parties (employers and insurers).
- Issues addressed in therapy include:
- Depression and mood disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma Recovery
- Emotional, Physical, and Sexual Abuse Recovery
- Family challenges including divorce/separation, blended family issues
- Disruptive Behavior problems in Children
- Low Self-Esteem
- Cultural Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Family Conflict
- Behavioral management and parenting
- Intimacy Issues
- Stress Management
Approaches to therapy include:
- Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT)
- Trauma Focused- CBT
- Eye Movement Integration (EMI)
- Brief Solution Focused
- Relationship Counseling (family therapy intervention based on Narrative, Intergenerational and Structural-Strategic Models).
Payment for services
My hourly rate is $160.00, which is in line with the rate recommended by the Psychology Association of Saskatchewan. Most extended health insurance plans, such as those carried by several employers, provide at least partial coverage for psychological services to families and individuals. Since coverage varies among insurers, individuals should contact their insurance companies.
Psychological services are tax deductible.